We have seen that registration with GeM and how can get user id and password. After registration, GeM provides a 16 digit Seller ID to every registered Seller.
We have also seen the importance of Udyam Certification and its benefits for GeM.
Now here are some points regarding Profile completion on GeM.
- PAN Validation: Information verified by OTP.
- Company Details: Asked for Company information like Company Name and Email id.
- Office Locations: If you have branches, we can mention the locations,
- Bank Accounts: Information asked for Bank Name, Account No, Branch, IFSC code, etc.
- Tax Assessment: We have to update this information with the help of ITR acknowledgment.
- E-Invoice Declaration: e-invoicing involves the submission of an already generated standard invoice on a common e-invoice portal. Thus, it automates multi-purpose reporting with a one-time input of invoice details. The CBIC notified a portal to prepare e-invoices via Notification No.69/2019 – Central Tax.
- MSE: This information is verified with Udyam Certificate.
All above points we have filled up to complete the Profile.
- DoE Order Compliance: DoE Order Compliance: We have to declare if our location/land shares a land border with India. If yes, we have to submit the evidence of valid registration by the Competent Authority. This information also verified with OTP on the mobile number
- Startup: Needed to fill up about our innovative products, GeM may approve or reject it. We have to provide the information, that if the mentioned product is available for trial or not.
In this way, anyone can proceed with GeM Bidding.